Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria
AbstractCorporate Social Responsibility is no longer an object of novelty in literature or the business sector. The practices in this matter have became a new area of activity expansion and a new way that companies use to strengthen their image, consumer appreciation and even employees motivation. The present paper proposes an analyses of the literature, a comparative study and a summary of the international organizations view on the matter.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS in its series Apas Papers with number 332.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Theory Development; Country report; Corporate Social Responsibility (C SR);
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-07-27 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2011-07-27 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Political behavior, social responsibility, and perceived corruption: a structuration perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 747-766, November.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services," MPRA Paper 22466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2010.
- Dinu, Teodora(ed) & Matei, Lucica(ed), 2010. "Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing," Apas Papers 225, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 1 - Administration and Public Services," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 01, July-Dece.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.