Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services
AbstractThe paper achieves an integrated, interdisciplinary approach of the citizens’ roles related to public service providers. The contemporary public service development awards multiple roles to the citizen, interacting with the activities of design, decision-making, production, delivery or assessment, specific for various stages of the life cycle of the public services. Such an approach substantiates the public marketing strategies and it integrates aspects concerning service delivery in the private sector
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 22466.
Date of creation: 15 Apr 2010
Date of revision: 03 May 2010
citizen; customer; co-designer; co-producer; co-provider; co-evaluator;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011.
"Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria,"
30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," Apas Papers 332, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Alexandra IANCU, 2013. "Cleaning Public Service. Case Study," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 161-168, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.