Stabilising the Indian business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Public Finance and Policy in its series Working Papers with number 10/67.
Date of creation: Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Note: Working Paper 67, 2010
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nipfp.org.in
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007.
"Monetary Policy Strategy,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134829, December.
- Ila Patnaik, 2004. "India's Experience with a Pegged Exchange Rate," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(1), pages 189-226.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Structural transformation and stylised business cycle facts
by Ajay Shah in Ajay Shah's blog on 2013-05-18 06:13:00
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2013.
"Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-172.
- Chetan Ghate & Radhika Pandey & Ila Patnaik, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle stylized facts from a transitioning economy," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ghate, Chetan & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "Has India emerged? Business cycle facts from a transitioning economy," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 11/88, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kelkar, Vijay & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Indian social democracy: The resource perspective," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 11/82, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.