Production de connaissance : approche en termes de processus de valorisation économique
AbstractThis article deals with microeconomics foundations of the knowledge of economy and distinguishes several ways for knowledge generation. For a long time economic analysis have assimilated knowledge and information. Today it is different but relations between concepts are not totally analysed. For the purpose to contribute to these approaches evolution, we suggest to analyse transition ways from information to knowledge with two types of generic framework, decisional models and life cycle models. Indeed, how can we understand, manage and control knowledge accumulation without knowing mechanisms, which work during the passage from information to knowledge? By this way, we'll analyse information valorisation processes and will exhibit information units fundamental, which are liable to become economics political targets.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques with number r04037.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Knowledge; information; development; process; information resource; informing knowledge; productive knowledge.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akerlof, George A, 1970. "The Market for 'Lemons': Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.