Marshall, Models, and Macroeconomics: Comments on Michel De Vroey’s “The Marshallian Roots of Keynes’s General Theory”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Middlebury College, Department of Economics in its series Middlebury College Working Paper Series with number 1005.
Length: 5 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-02-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walker,Donald A., 2006. "Walrasian Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521858557, October.
- Colander,David (ed.), 2006. "Post Walrasian Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521684200, October.
- David Colander, 2010. "The Keynesian Method, Complexity, and the Training of Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1035, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander,David (ed.), 2006. "Post Walrasian Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521865487, October.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-15, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.