Report NEP-HPE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2010. "Marshall, Models, and Macroeconomics: Comments on Michel De Vroey’s “The Marshallian Roots of Keynes’s General Theory”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1005, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2010. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1001, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis, 2010. "How Can You Be A Christian And An Economist? The Meaning Of The Accra Declaration For Today," Working Papers 02/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Alvarez, 2010. "Comparative Views On L. Walras And A. Cournot On The Regulation Of Paper Money: Rules Vs. Discretion At The End Of The Xixth Century," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÃA 006703, UN - RCE - CID.
- Christian List & Ben Polak, 2010. "Introduction to Judgment Aggregation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1753, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2010. "Free Lunch," Papers 1002.2741, arXiv.org.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Slavery and Imperialism Did Not Enrich Europe," MPRA Paper 20696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17829/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Colander, 2010. "The Genesis of Macroeconomics: New Ideas from Sir William Petty to Henry Thornton," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1004, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Eddy Yusof, Ezry Fahmy & Kashoogie, Jhordy & Anwar Kamal, Asim, 2009. "Islamic Finance: Debt versus Equity Financing in the Light of Maqasid al-Shari'ah," MPRA Paper 20722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berge, Travis J. & Jorda, Oscar, 2009. "The Classification of Economic Activity," Working Papers 09-18, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Amélie Goossens & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "The impact of studying economics, and other disciplines, on the belief that voluntary exchange makes everyone better off," Working Papers CEB 10-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "On continuous ordinal potential games," MPRA Paper 20713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17323/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Genes, economics, and happiness," IEW - Working Papers 475, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexander Rathke & Samad Sarferaz, 2010. "Malthus was right: new evidence from a time-varying VAR," IEW - Working Papers 477, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.