The Keynesian Method, Complexity, and the Training of Economists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Middlebury College, Department of Economics in its series Middlebury College Working Paper Series with number 1035.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-11-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-11-06 (Sociology of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina, 2007.
"Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina, 2007. "Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1(4), pages 1-38.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- David Colanders take on whats wrong with modern macro
by Nicholas Gruen in Club Troppo on 2010-11-12 12:19:24
- David Colander, 2010. "Marshall, Models, and Macroeconomics: Comments on Michel De Vroey’s “The Marshallian Roots of Keynes’s General Theory”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1005, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.