A Model of Expropriation with Asymetric Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Laval - Département d'économique in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9105.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
enterprises ; foreign investments ; technology ; taxation;
Other versions of this item:
- Raff, Horst, 1992. "A model of expropriation with asymmetric information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 245-265, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2004.
"The 'New Regionalism': Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries,"
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2006. "The ‘New Regionalism’: Integration as a Commitment Device for Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 397-425.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012.
"Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010. "Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006," Working Papers 1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2007.
"Imitation and Selective Matching in Reputational Games,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/31, European University Institute.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2010. "Imitation and selective matching in reputational games," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 395-412, June.
- Philipp an de Meulen, 2011. "Labor Heterogeneity and the Risk of Expropriation in Less Developed Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0298, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Radu Tunaru & Ephraim Clark, 2005. "The Evolution of International Political Risk 1956-2001," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 37, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Costs and consequences of the expropriation of FDI by host governments," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139524, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duncan, Roderick, 2006. "Price or politics? An investigation of the causes of expropriation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(1), March.
- Monika Schnitzer, 1995. "Debt versus Foreign Direct Investment: The Impact of Sovereing Risk on the Structure of Capital Flows to Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Serie A 484, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Johanne Perron).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.