New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for a Developing Country
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 10.22.328.
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Le Van, Cuong & Luong, Thai Bao & Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen, Tu Anh, 2010. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for a Developing Country," TSE Working Papers 10-208, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-01-03 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-01-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.