Competition policy and the WTO
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department in its series Working Papers with number 539974.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V.N. Balasubramanyam, .
"Putting TRIMS to Good Use,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster
ec5/90, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Smith, Patricia M, 1999. "A Long and Winding Road: Trips and the Evolution of an International Competition Framework," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 435-40, September.
- Melinda Acutt & Caroline Elliott, 2001. "Threat-Based Competition Policy," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-317, May.
- Americo Beviglia Zampetti & Pierre Sauvé, 1996. "Onwards to Singapore: The International Contestability of Markets and the New Trade Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 333-343, 05.
- Bijit Bora & Peter J. Lloyd & Mari Pengestu, 2000. "Industrial Policy and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 543-559, 04.
- Peter J. Lloyd, 1998. "Multilateral Rules for International Competition Law?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 1129-1149, November.
- Bernard Hoekman & Peter Holmes, 1999. "Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 875-893, 08.
- Keith E. Maskus & Mohamed Lahouel, 2000. "Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 595-611, 04.
- Kim, Hyun Chong, 1999. "The WTO Dispute Settlement Process: A Primer," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 457-76, September.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Arun, Thankom G., 2003. "Regulation and Competition: Emerging Issues in an Indian Perspective," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) 30620, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Simon Evenett, 2004.
"The Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions Wave of the Late 1990s,"
in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 411-470
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2003. "The Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions Wave of the Late 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Evans).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.