Putting TRIMS to Good Use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec5/90.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3766 is not listed on IDEAS
- V N Balasubramanyam & D R Sapsford, 2001. "FDI and the WTO," Working Papers 539864, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Funke, Norbert, 1994. "The world trading system: Recent trends," Kiel Working Papers 646, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "The world trading system at the crossroads : multilateral trade negotiations in the era of regionalism," Kiel Discussion Papers 204, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:lan:wpaper:3657 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4051 is not listed on IDEAS
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Cristina Buga & Pierre Berthaud, 2013. "Efficience d'une politique industrielle d'offset. Une revue des analyses en concurrence imparfaite," Post-Print halshs-00904311, HAL.
- Norbert Funke, 1994. "Trends in protectionism: Anti-dumping and trade related investment measures," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 219-225, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.