Competition Policy, Developing Countries and the WTO
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario D. Tello, 2005. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Antidumping Laws? An Assessment Based upon a Theoretical Dumping Model," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 2(1), pages 3-35, Julio-Dic.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "Developing country goals and strategies for the Millennium Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2147, The World Bank.
- Franz Kronthaler & Johannes Stephan, 2006. "Progressivity and Flexibility in Developing an Effective Competition Regime: Using Experiences of Poland, Ukraine, and South Africa for developing countries," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Arun, Thankom G., 2003. "Regulation and Competition: Emerging Issues in an Indian Perspective," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30620, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Milberg, William, 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 370120, International Labour Organization.
- Cook, Paul, 2002. "Competition Policy, Market Power and Collusion in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30681, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- V N Balasubramanyam & C F Elliott, 2002. "Competition policy and the WTO," Working Papers 539974, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Amit Dasgupta, 2001. "WTO and 'New Issues'," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 13, pages 82-108, April.
- Lloyd, P. J., 2001. "The architecture of the WTO," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 327-353, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.