Innovation and intangible investment in Europe, Japan and the US
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School in its series Working Papers with number 11139.
Date of creation: 24 May 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: South Kensington campus, London SW7 2AZ
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "The OECD Productivity Manual: A Guide to the Measurement of Industry-Level and Aggregate Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 37-51, Spring.
- Baroncelli, Eugenia & Kink, Carsten & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004.
"The global distribution of trademarks - some stylized facts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3270, The World Bank.
- Eugenia Baroncelli & Carsten Fink & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2005. "The Global Distribution of Trademarks: Some Stylised Facts," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 765-782, 06.
- Carol Corrado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012.
"Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results,"
Economics Program Working Papers
12-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2012. "Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results," Working Papers 9913, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Graeme Chamberlin & Tony Clayton & Shikeb Farooqui, 2007. "New measures of UK private sector software investment," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 1(5), pages 17-28, May.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Gaganan Awano & Mark Franklin & Jonathan Haskel & Zafeira Kastrinaki, 2010. "Measuring investment in intangible assets in the UK: results from a new survey," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(7), pages 66-71, July.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2003. "What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2003-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999.
"Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Eve Caroli & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence From A Panel Of British And French Establishments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1449-1492, November.
- Van Reenen, John & Caroli, Eve, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10093, Paris Dauphine University.
- Adam M. Copeland & Gabriel W. Medeiros & Carol A. Robbins, 2007. "Estimating Prices for R&D Investment in the 2007 R&D Satellite Account," BEA Papers 0083, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rachel Soloveichik, 2010. "Artistic Originals as a Capital Asset," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 110-14, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.