Continuous-time Stochastic Games
AbstractEvery continuous-time stochastic game with finitely many states and actions has a uniform and limiting-average equilibrium payoff.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem in its series Discussion Paper Series with number dp616.
Length: 68 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-16 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergin, James & MacLeod, W Bentley, 1993. "Continuous Time Repeated Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 21-37, February.
- Simon, Leo K. & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B., 1987.
"Extensive From Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt03x115sh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B, 1989. "Extensive Form Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1171-1214, September.
- Leo K. Simon and Maxwell B. Stinchcombe., 1987. "Extensive Form Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies," Economics Working Papers 8746, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007.
"Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp456, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games,"
1226, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2002. "Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6019, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012.
"Continuous-Time Stochastic Games of Fixed Duration,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp617, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Yehuda Levy, 2013. "Continuous-Time Stochastic Games of Fixed Duration," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 279-312, June.
- Eilon Solan & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2002. "Correlated equilibrium payoffs and public signalling in absorbing games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 91-121.
- Abraham Neyman, 1999. "Cooperation in Repeated Games when the Number of Stages is Not Commonly Known," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 45-64, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilan Nehama).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.