Computing uniformly optimal strategies in two-player stochastic games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abraham Neyman, 2002. "Stochastic games: Existence of the MinMax," Discussion Paper Series dp295, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Mertens, J.-F., 1986. "Repeated games," CORE Discussion Papers 1986024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2002.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 362-399, February.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2002. "Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6019, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eilon Solan & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2002. "Correlated equilibrium payoffs and public signalling in absorbing games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 91-121.
- Flesch, János & Schoenmakers, Gijs & Vrieze, Koos, 2008. "Stochastic games on a product state space: The periodic case," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vrieze, O.J. & Tijs, S.H., 1982. "Fictitious play applied to sequences of games and discounted stochastic games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154286, Tilburg University.
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Vrieze, O J & Thuijsman, F, 1989. "On Equilibria in Repeated Games with Absorbing States," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 293-310.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2001. "Quitting Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6017, Paris Dauphine University.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee & Rupak Majumdar & Thomas Henzinger, 2008. "Stochastic limit-average games are in EXPTIME," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 219-234, June.
- Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O.J., 2007. "Stochastic games with additive transitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 483-497, June.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998. "Quitting Games," Discussion Papers 1227, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SOLAN, Eilon, 2002.
"Perturbed Markov Chains,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
757, HEC Paris.
- Bernhard Stengel, 2010. "Computation of Nash equilibria in finite games: introduction to the symposium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Chandrasekher, Madhav, 0. "Unraveling in a repeated moral hazard model with multiple agents," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Miquel Oliu-Barton, 2012. "The asymptotic value in finite stochastic games," Working Papers halshs-00772631, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.