Computing uniformly optimal strategies in two-player stochastic games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002.
"Perturbed Markov Chains,"
1342, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald J.A.P., 2004.
"Stationary equilibria in stochastic games: structure, selection, and computation,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12167, Maastricht University.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald J. A. P., 2004. "Stationary equilibria in stochastic games: structure, selection, and computation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 32-60, September.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters,Ronald J.A.P, 2000. "Stationary Equilibria in Stochastic Games: Structure, Selection, and Computation," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Abraham Neyman, 2002. "Stochastic games: Existence of the MinMax," Discussion Paper Series dp295, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Vrieze, O.J. & Tijs, S.H., 1982. "Fictitious play applied to sequences of games and discounted stochastic games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154286, Tilburg University.
- Vrieze, O J & Thuijsman, F, 1989. "On Equilibria in Repeated Games with Absorbing States," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 293-310.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998. "Quitting Games," Discussion Papers 1227, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee & Rupak Majumdar & Thomas Henzinger, 2008. "Stochastic limit-average games are in EXPTIME," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 219-234, June.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2001. "Quitting Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6017, Paris Dauphine University.
- Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O.J., 2007. "Stochastic games with additive transitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 483-497, June.
- Eilon Solan & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2002. "Correlated equilibrium payoffs and public signalling in absorbing games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 91-121.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games,"
1226, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2002. "Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6019, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mertens, J.-F., 1986. "Repeated games," CORE Discussion Papers 1986024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Miquel Oliu-Barton, 2012. "The asymptotic value in finite stochastic games," Working Papers halshs-00772631, HAL.
- Bernhard Stengel, 2010. "Computation of Nash equilibria in finite games: introduction to the symposium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-7, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.