Explicit formulas for repeated games with absorbing states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vrieze, O J & Thuijsman, F, 1989. "On Equilibria in Repeated Games with Absorbing States," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 293-310.
- Dilip Abreu & Paul Milgrom & David Pearce, 1997.
"Information and timing in repeated partnerships,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
636, David K. Levine.
- David G. Pearce & Dilip Abreu & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988. "Information and Timing in Repeated Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 875, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Abreu, D. & Milgrom, P. & Pearce, D., 1990. "Information And Timing In Repeated Partnerships," Working Papers e-90-14, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- MERTENS, Jean-François, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Rida Laraki, 2002. "The splitting game and applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 359-376.
- Mertens, J.-F., 1986. "Repeated games," CORE Discussion Papers 1986024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007.
"Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp456, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Abraham Neyman, 2002. "Stochastic games: Existence of the MinMax," Discussion Paper Series dp295, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zamir, Shmuel, 1992. "Repeated games of incomplete information: Zero-sum," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 109-154 Elsevier.
- Abraham Neyman & Sylvain Sorin, 1998. "Equilibria in repeated games of incomplete information: The general symmetric case," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 201-210.
- Vigeral, Guillaume & Sorin, Sylvain, 2013. "Existence of the limit value of two person zero-sum discounted repeated games via comparison theorems," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8023, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cardaliaguet & Rida Laraki & Sylvain Sorin, 2012. "A Continuous Time Approach for the Asymptotic Value in Two-Person Zero-Sum Repeated Games," Post-Print hal-00609476, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.