The East Laguna Village: Four Decades of Studies in a Filipino Village
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series with number 18.
Length: 26 p.
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1999. "Technology, Market, and Community in Contract Choice: Rice Harvesting in the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 371-86, January.
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, 09.
- "Hayami, Yujiro" & "Kikuchi, Masao", 1999. "Does Modernization Promote Inequality?―Three Decades of Changes in a Philippine Village―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 107-119, April.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 1991. "Determinants and consequences of land reform implementation in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-355, April.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E. B., 1999. "Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 79-93, March.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1980. "Technology and labor contract: Two systems of rice harvesting in the Philippines," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 357-377, December.
- Sakai, Yoko & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Higuchi, Yuki & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Do Natural Disasters Affect the Poor Disproportionately? The Case of Typhoon Milenyo in the Rural Philippines," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koji Sakaguchi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.