The Ship of Fools - a society of selfish individuals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management in its series Working Papers with number 2006-4.
Length: 97 pages
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Aarhus School of Business, Fuglesangs Allé 4, DK-8210 Aarhus V, Denmark
Phone: +45 89 48 66 88
Fax: + 45 86 15 01 88
Web page: http://www.asb.dk/about/departments/man.aspx
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-10-07 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akerlof, George A, 1970. "The Market for 'Lemons': Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500, August.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1997. "A Constitution for Knaves Crowds Out Civic Virtues," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1043-53, July.
- Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 2002. "Social Capital in the European Values Study Surveys," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91564, Tilburg University.
- Anderson, Lisa R & Holt, Charles A, 1997. "Information Cascades in the Laboratory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 847-62, December.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2006. "MBTI - distorted reflections of personality?," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management 2006-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.