Report NEP-HPE-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Munich, 2006. "Measuring Economics Research in the Czech Republic: A Comment," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp300, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2006. "The Political Economy of Democratic Governance and Economic Development," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 12_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Kærgård, Niels & Sandelin, Bo & Sæther, Arild, 2006. "Scandinavia, Economics in," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 227, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102532_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie A. Nelson, . "06-04 "Ethics and International Debt: A View from Feminist Economics,"," GDAE Working Papers, GDAE, Tufts University 06-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102112_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petersen, Verner C., 2006. "The Ship of Fools - a society of selfish individuals," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management 2006-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Fougère, Martin & Moulettes, Agneta, 2006. "Development and Modernity in Hofstede's Culture's Consequences: A Postcolonial Reading," Working Paper Series, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research 2006/2, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- John Creedy, 2006. "Francis Ysidro Edgeworth 1845-1926," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 973, The University of Melbourne.
- Stern, Charlotta & Klein, Daniel B., 2006. "Is There a Free-Market Economist in the House? The Policy Views of American Economic Association Members," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 6/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.