Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9562.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C., 1995. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Discussion Paper 1995-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1987. "Location Choice, Product Proliferation and Entry Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1980. "Spatial Structure in the Retail Trade: A Study in Product Differentiation with Increasing Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 565-583, Autumn.
- Spiegel, Menahem, 1982. "Pricing Policies under Conditions of Spatial Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 189-94, September.
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987.
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008.
"The Circular City with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Haiyan Wang & Tatsuhiko Nariu, 2012. "Distribution Channel Management in an Internet Age: Equilibrium and Social Welfare," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 285-298, September.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial competition with quadratic transport costs and one online firm," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 309-324, January.
- Madden Paul & Pezzino Mario, 2011.
"Oligopoly on a Salop Circle with Centre,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme FONCEL & Marianne GUYOT & Frédéric JOUNEAU - SION, 2011. "The shop around the corner in the Internet age," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mark Lijesen, 2013. "Hotelling’s webshop," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 193-200, June.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2009. "The impact of e-commerce: It always benefits consumers, but may reduce social welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-247, August.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Randon, Emanuela & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2012.
"Strategic accessibility competition,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 195-212.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Karl Morasch & Peter Welzel, 2000. "Emergence of Electronic Markets: Implication of Declining Transport Costs on Firm Profits and Consumer Surplus," Discussion Paper Series 196, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hiroshi Aiura, 2007. "Wholesale Price Discrimination between High Street Retailers and Online Retailers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(31), pages 1-8.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.