Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9562.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C., 1995. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Discussion Paper 1995-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987.
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Spiegel, Menahem, 1982. "Pricing Policies under Conditions of Spatial Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 189-94, September.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1987. "Location Choice, Product Proliferation and Entry Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Hiroshi Aiura, 2007. "Wholesale Price Discrimination between High Street Retailers and Online Retailers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(31), pages 1-8.
- Jérôme FONCEL & Marianne GUYOT & Frédéric JOUNEAU - SION, 2011. "The shop around the corner in the Internet age," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2007.
"Oligopoly on a Salop circle with centre,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Randon, Emanuela & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2012.
"Strategic accessibility competition,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 195-212.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008.
"The Circular City with Heterogenous Firms,"
Working Paper Series
16-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Karl Morasch & Peter Welzel, 2000. "Emergence of Electronic Markets: Implication of Declining Transport Costs on Firm Profits and Consumer Surplus," Discussion Paper Series 196, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2009. "The impact of e-commerce: It always benefits consumers, but may reduce social welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-247, August.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.