Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9004.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
linear models ; regression analysis ; empirical methods;
Other versions of this item:
- McAleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative approaches to testing non-nested models with autocorrelated disturbances : an application to models of U.S. unemployment," Discussion Paper 1990-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment," Papers 10, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of Us Unemployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dastoor, Naorayex K., 1983. "Some aspects of testing non-nested hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-228, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.