Testing nested or non-nested hypotheses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geert Dhaene & Olivier Scaillet, 2000.
"Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1746, Econometric Society.
- Geert Dhaene & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests," Working Papers 2000-60, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Dhaene, Geert & Scaillet, Olivier, 2000. "Reversed Score and Likelihood Ratio Tests," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrew Chesher & Geert Dhaene & Christian Gourieroux & Olivier Scaillet, 1999.
"Bartlett Identities Tests,"
99-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- CHESHER, Andrew & DHAENE, Geert & GOURIEROUX, Christian & SCAILLET, Olivier, 1999. "Bartlett identities tests," CORE Discussion Papers 1999039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chesher, Andrew & Dhaene, Geert & Gouriéroux, Christian & Scaillet, Olivier, 1999. "Bartlett Identities Tests," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chen, Yi-Ting & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2002.
"The pseudo-true score encompassing test for non-nested hypotheses,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 271-295, February.
- Yi-Ting Chen & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2000. "The Pseudo-True Score Encompassing Test for Non-Nested Hypothesis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1723, Econometric Society.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2011.
"Testing For Nonnested Conditional Moment Restrictions Via Conditional Empirical Likelihood,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 114-153, February.
- Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005. "Testing for Non-nested Conditional Moment Retrictions via Conditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1533, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 590-616.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi, 2010. "An encompassing test for non-nested quantile regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 257-260, May.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-70, December.
- Carrasco, Marine, 2002. "Misspecified Structural Change, Threshold, and Markov-switching models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 239-273, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.