Some aspects of testing non-nested hypotheses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1986. "Testing the Specification of Econometric Models in Regression and Non-Regression Directions," Working Papers 642, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-70, December.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers 201303, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2002.
"A vector error correction and nonnested modeling of money demand function in Nigeria,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-8.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2001. "A Vector Error Correction And Nonnested Modelling Of Money Demand Function In Nigeria," Econometrics 0111004, EconWPA.
- Mcleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990.
"Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment,"
9004, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- McAleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative approaches to testing non-nested models with autocorrelated disturbances : an application to models of U.S. unemployment," Discussion Paper 1990-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment," Papers 10, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of Us Unemployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Model selection using J-test for the spatial autoregressive model vs. the matrix exponential spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 250-271.
- TengTeng Xu, 2012.
"The Role of Credit in International Business Cycles,"
12-36, Bank of Canada.
- Xu, T.T., 2012. "The role of credit in international business cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 590-616.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 1985. "Conditional econometric modelling : an application to new house prices in the United Kingdom," International Finance Discussion Papers 254, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Berkowitz, Michael K. & Kotowitz, Yehuda, 2000. "Investor risk evaluation in the determination of management incentives in the mutual fund industry," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-387, November.
- I. A. Moosa & N. E. Al-Loughani, 2003. "The role of fundamentalists and technicians in the foreign exchange market when the domestic currency is pegged to a basket," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 79-84.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.