The Dynamics Of Inflation With Constant Deficit Under Expected Regime Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 35-88.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
inflation ; deficit ; economic models ; expectations;
Other versions of this item:
- Bental, Benjamin & Eckstein, Zvi, 1990. "The Dynamics of Inflation with Constant Deficit under Expected Regime Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1245-60, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Zeira, Joseph, 2008.
"Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira, 2011. "Israel 1983: A bout of unpleasant monetarist arithmetic?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 419-431, July.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Àlex Haro, 2005.
"Global Bifurcations, Credit Rationing and Recurrent Hyperinflations,"
239, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2007. "Global bifurcations, credit rationing and recurrent hyperinflations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 473-491, February.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0607, Banco de Espa�a.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991.
"Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption,"
7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Arce, Oscar J., 2009. "Speculative hyperinflations and currency substitution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1808-1823, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.