Welfare Impacts of Health Case User Fees : A Health- Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Labor and Population Program in its series Papers with number 95-21.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAND, Labor and Population Program, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138 Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138.
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org/labor.html
More information through EDIRC
SOCIAL WELFARE; HEALTH; COSTS;
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, W.H., 1995. "Welfare Impacts of Health Care User Fees: A Health-Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets," Papers 741, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nandakumar, A. K. & Chawla, Mukesh & Khan, Maryam, 2000. "Utilization of Outpatient Care in Egypt and its Implications for the Role of Government in Health Care Provision," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 187-196, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.