Utilization of Outpatient Care in Egypt and its Implications for the Role of Government in Health Care Provision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akin, John S, et al, 1986. "The Demand for Primary Health Care Services in the Bicol Region of the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 755-82, July.
- Berman, Peter A., 1998. "Rethinking health care systems: Private health care provision in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1463-1479, August.
- Dow, W.H., 1995.
"Welfare Impacts of Health Case User Fees : A Health- Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets,"
95-21, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Dow, W.H., 1995. "Welfare Impacts of Health Care User Fees: A Health-Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets," Papers 741, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Litvack, Jennie I. & Bodart, Claude, 1993. "User fees plus quality equals improved access to health care: Results of a field experiment in Cameroon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Huber, Joyce H., 1993. "Ensuring access to health care with the introduction of user fees: A Kenyan example," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 485-494, February.
- World Bank, 2002. "Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness in Croatia : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13993, July.
- World Bank, 2001. "Croatia - Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15484, The World Bank.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.