A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies in its series Papers with number 165.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, PRINCETON NEW- JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
credit ; historical analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Guinnane Timothy W., 1994. "A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-61, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Peter, 2008. "Social Economy and Social Economics –The Situation in the Republic of Ireland," MPRA Paper 10246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred & Phiri, Alexander, 2006. "Determinants of Moral hazard in Microfinance: Empirical Evidence from Joint Liability Lending Schemes in Malawi," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25287, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anaïs A Périlleux, 2010. "Maturity Mismatch and Governance of Microfinance Cooperatives: Lessons from History," Working Papers CEB 10-005.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Klonner & Ashok Rai, 2008.
"Cosigners as Collateral,"
Center for Development Economics
2008-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:26:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armando Castelar Pinneiro & Célia Cabral, 1999. "Credit Markets in Brazil: The Role of Judicial Enforcement and Other Institutions," Research Department Publications 3066, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Angelini, P. & Di Salvo, R. & Ferri, G., 1998. "Availability and cost of credit for small businesses: Customer relationships and credit cooperatives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 925-954, August.
- Cusack, Thomas R. & Iversen, Torben & Soskice, David, 2007. "Economic interests and the origins of electoral systems," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2007-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.