Social Economy and Social Economics –The Situation in the Republic of Ireland
AbstractThe Paper gives a brief overview over the social economy in Ireland, presenting this against the background of the countries history and social structure
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 10246.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Social economy; Ireland;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eoin Reeves & Dónal Palcic, 2004. "Privatization Policy and Enterprise Performance: the case of Ireland," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 525-548, December.
- Guinnane Timothy W., 1994.
"A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 38-61, January.
- Guinnane, T.W., 1992. "A Failed Institutional Transplant: Raiffeisen's Credit Cooperatives in Ireland, 1894-1914," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.