Corporate Social Responsibility and the Social Enterprise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 81 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
capabilities theory; corporate social responsibility; human resource management; small business; social enterprise;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005.
"Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-For-Profit Firms,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
05/124, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2010. "Contracting out public service provision to not-for-profit firms," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 784-802, October.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Non-for-profit Firms," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2007. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Non-for-profit Firms," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-14, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Sarah Banks, Felicity Shenton, 2001. "Regenerating Neighbourhoods: A Critical Look at the Role of Community Capacity Building," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 286-298, November.
- Graafland, J.J. & Ven van de, B. & Stoffele, N., 2003. "Strategies and instruments for organising CSR by small and large businesses in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 20754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duane Windsor, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Three Key Approaches," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 93-114, 01.
- Marianne Hill, 2003. "Development As Empowerment," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2-3), pages 117-135.
- Luca BAGNOLI & Simone TOCCAFONDI, 2011. "Reporting frameworks for social enterprises: a European overview," CIRIEC Working Papers 1109, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Benedetta Giovanola, 2009. "Re-Thinking the Anthropological and Ethical Foundation of Economics and Business: Human Richness and Capabilities Enhancement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 431-444, September.
- Shallini Taneja & Pawan Taneja & Rajen Gupta, 2011. "Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms, and Methodologies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 343-364, July.
- James Wallace & Nelarine Cornelius, 2010. "Community Development and Social Regeneration: How the Third Sector Addresses the Needs of BME Communities in Post-Industrial Cities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 43-54, December.
- Therese Wilson, 2012. "Supporting Social Enterprises to Support Vulnerable Consumers: The Example of Community Development Finance Institutions and Financial Exclusion," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 197-213, June.
- Busaya Virakul & Kalayanee Koonmee & Gary N. McLean, 2009. "CSR activities in award-winning Thai companies," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 178-199, June.
- Caterina Lorenzo-Molo & Zenon Udani, 2013. "Bringing Back the Essence of the “S” and “R” to CSR: Understanding the Limitations of the Merchant Trade and the White Man’s Burden," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 123-136, September.
- Ericka Costa & Tommaso Ramus, 2012. "The Italian Economia Aziendale and Catholic Social Teaching: How to Apply the Common Good Principle at the Managerial Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 103-116, March.
- Rosario Vázquez-Carrasco & M. López-Pérez, 2013. "Small & medium-sized enterprises and Corporate Social Responsibility: a systematic review of the literature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3205-3218, October.
- Richard Arend, 2013. "Ethics-focused dynamic capabilities: a small business perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-24, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.