Are Foreign Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy Related and Does it Really Matter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research in its series Weiss Center Working Papers with number 93-11.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3404 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, 3620 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/weiss/
More information through EDIRC
monetary policy ; exchange rate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilkinson, Katherine J. & Young, Martin R. & Young, Shirley, 2001. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates: Evidence from New Zealand and Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-455, August.
- William P. Osterberg, 1995. "Can foreign exchange intervention signal monetary policy changes?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue May.
- Ozge Akinci & Olcay Yucel Culha & Umit Ozlale & Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu, 2005. "Causes and Effectiveness of Foreign Exchange Interventions for the Turkish Economy," Working Papers 0505, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ndung'u, N.S., 1999. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Kenya," Papers 94, African Economic Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.