Wage Dispersion and Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research- in its series Papers with number 432.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: STATE UNIVERSITY OF GRONINGEN, FACULTY OF ECONOMICS, INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH, GRONINGEN THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 50 363 3749
Fax: 31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://www.rug.nl/research/som-ri/
More information through EDIRC
wages ; economic models ; labour mobility;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986.
"Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search,"
Working Paper Series
172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991. "Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-85, May.
- Berg, G.J. van den, 1988.
"Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment,"
338, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990. "Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-65, September.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-76, November.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-33, September.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997.
"Job Search and Commuting Time,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-81, April.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1998. "Unknown wage offer distribution and job search duration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 237-242, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.