To Move or Not to Move?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1979)
Issue (Month): 182 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2008. "Workers' Valuation of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 116-139, 02.
- Bellou, Andriana, 2013. "Male Wage Inequality and Marital Dissolution: Is There a Link?," IZA Discussion Papers 7331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osorno Del Rosal, Mª P., 2003. "La búsqueda de empleo de los ocupados: intensidad y motivos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 151-174, Abril.
- Ommeren, Jos van & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Gorter, Cees, 1998.
"Estimating the marginal willingness to pay for commuting,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jos van Ommeren & Gerard J. van den Berg & Cees Gorter, 2000. "Estimating the Marginal Willingness to Pay for Commuting," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 541-563.
- Büchel, Felix & van Ham, Maarten, 2002.
"Overeducation, Regional Labour Markets and Spatial Flexibility,"
IZA Discussion Papers
424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buchel, Felix & van Ham, Maarten, 2003. "Overeducation, regional labor markets, and spatial flexibility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 482-493, May.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1995.
"Wage dispersion and mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 15-27, January.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2012. "Worker mobility, employer-provided general training, and the choice of graduate education," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 232-240.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.