Evidence of the Role of Sexual Orientation in the Determination of Earnings Outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Population Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Population Research Center with number 2000-01.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Chicago. Population Research Center. NORC and the University of Chicago. 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Web page: http://www.spc.uchicago.edu/prc/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2000-10-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2000-10-31 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacob Mincer & Solomon Polachek, 1974.
"Family Investments in Human Capital: Earnings of Women,"
in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 76-110
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mincer, Jacob & Polachek, Solomon, 1974. "Family Investment in Human Capital: Earnings of Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S76-S108, Part II, .
- Fishback, Price V & Terza, Joseph V, 1989. "Are Estimates of Sex Discrimination by Employers Robust? The Use of Never-Marrieds," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 271-85, April.
- Becker, Gary S, 1989. "On the Economics of the Family: Reply to a Skeptic," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 514-18, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Paula England, 1982. "The Failure of Human Capital Theory to Explain Occupational Sex Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370.
- M. V. Lee Badgett, 1995. "The wage effects of sexual orientation discrimination," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 726-739, July.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2003.
"Sexual orientation discrimination in hiring,"
Natural Field Experiments
00340, The Field Experiments Website.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.