Global Economic Prospects: Medium Term Projections and Structural Change
AbstractThis paper explores prospects for the world economy to the year 2020 through a series of scenarios based on different assumptions about future changes in the structure of individual economies. It differs from most other medium term studies because we do not assume that each economy's variables (such as output, energy use, resource dipletion or pollution) all grow in proportion to GDP.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brookings Institution - Working Papers in its series Papers with number 121.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
FORECASTS; INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY; INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Other versions of this item:
- P. Bagnoli & W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, . "Global Economic Prospects: Medium Term Projections and Structural Change," Discussion Papers 121, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J Wilcoxen, 2003.
"Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh Versus The McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2004. "Estimates of the costs of Kyoto: Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen blueprint," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 467-479, March.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2003. "Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0305, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Ilan Noy & Tam B. Vu, 2007.
"Capital Account Liberalization and Foreign Direct Investment,"
200708, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam B., 2007. "Capital account liberalization and foreign direct investment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-194, August.
- McKibbin, Warwick J., 1998. "Greenhouse abatement policy: insights from the G-cubed multi-country model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.