Network Models in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bell Communications - Economic Research Group in its series Papers with number 69.
Length: 60 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bell Communications Research; Economic Research Group, 445 South street Morristown, NJ 07962-1910, USA
networks ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004.
"Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laan, G. van der & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000.
"Optimal Provision of Infrastructure Using Public-Private Partnership Contracts,"
2000-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerard van der Laan & Pieter Ruys & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Optimal Provision of Infrastructure using Public-Private Partnership Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 211-233, September.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "Network Externalities, Complementarities, and Invitations to Enter," Industrial Organization 9701004, EconWPA.
- Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "The Core of an Extended Tree Game: A New Characterisation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0212, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Suijs, Jeroen, 2003. "Cost allocation in spanning network enterprises with stochastic connection costs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 156-171, January.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L. & Quant, M., 2001. "Communications and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Discussion Paper 2001-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gomez-Rua, Maria & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2006. "No advantageous merging in minimum cost spanning tree problems," MPRA Paper 601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.