Mapping Hunder: A Report on Mapping Malnutrition Prevalence in the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Panama
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy in its series Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition with number 34.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Panama; malnutrition; poverty;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2004.
"Imputed welfare estimates in regression analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3294, The World Bank.
- Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Haddad, Lawrence, 1999. "Care and Nutrition: Concepts and Measurement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1309-1337, August.
- Gilligan, Daniel O. & Veiga, Alinne, 2003. "An Evaluation Of Geographic Targeting In Bolsa Alimenta��O In Brazil," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21915, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Simler, Kenneth R., 2006. "Nutrition mapping in Tanzania: an exploratory analysis," FCND discussion papers 204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Benson, Todd & Chamberlin, Jordan & Rhinehart, Ingrid, 2005. "An investigation of the spatial determinants of the local prevalence of poverty in rural Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 532-550.
- Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1996. "Care and nutrition," FCND discussion papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benson, Todd, 2006.
"Insights from poverty maps for development and food relief program targeting: an application to Malawi,"
FCND discussion papers
205, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benson, Todd, 2006. "Insights from poverty maps for development and food relief program targeting: an application to Malawi," FCND briefs 205, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simler, Kenneth R., 2006. "Nutrition mapping in Tanzania: an exploratory analysis," FCND briefs 204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2005. "Micro-level estimation of child malnutrition indicators and its application in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3662, The World Bank.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2000. "Overcoming child malnutrition in developing countries: past achievements and future choices," 2020 vision discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morgan Hewitt).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.