Updating Poverty Maps with Panel Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- Harold Alderman & Miriam Babita & Gabriel Demombynes & Nthabiseng Makhatha & Berk �zler, 2002. "How Low Can You Go? Combining Census and Survey Data for Mapping Poverty in South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(2), pages 169-200, June.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Intersectoral Transfer, Growth, and Inequality in Rural Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 481-496, March.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter F. & Mistiaen, Johan & Ozler, Berk & Simler, Ken, 2004.
"On the unequal inequality of poor communities,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3313, The World Bank.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Ozler, Berk, 2005.
"Crime and local inequality in South Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 265-292, April.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen, 2005. "Measuring Welfare for Small but Vulnerable Groups: Poverty and Disability in Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Poverty projection using a small area estimation method: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 368-382, September.
- Szonyi, Judit & De Pauw, Eddy & Rovere, Roberto La & Aw-Hassan, Aden, 2010. "Mapping natural resource-based poverty, with an application to rural Syria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-50, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.