An investigation of the spatial determinants of the local prevalence of poverty in rural Malawi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, A. & Zaidi, S., 1999.
"Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis,"
192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 2002. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14101, October.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates For Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 217, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2004.
"Imputed welfare estimates in regression analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3294, The World Bank.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 2001. "Vulnerability : a view from different disciplines," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23304, The World Bank.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jenny & Lanjouw, Peter & Mistiaen, Johan & Ozler, Berk, 2002. "Producing an Improved Geographic Profile of Poverty: Methodology and Evidence from Three Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chris Elbers & Jean Lanjouw, 2000. "Welfare in Village and Towns: Micro-Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Stephen Matthews & Tse-Chuan Yang, 2012. "Mapping the results of local statistics," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(6), pages 151-166, March.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008.
"Spatial inequalities explained - Evidence from Burkina Faso,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
173, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Gräb, J. & Grimm, M., 2009. "Spatial inequalities explained: evidence from Burkina Faso," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18725, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008. "Spatial Inequalities Explained: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Poverty and Inequality in Standards of Living in Malawi: Does Religious Affiliation Matter?," MPRA Paper 24438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G., 2014. "Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-74.
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & James Wirth & Kathy Macías & Parke Wilde, 2007. "Mapping Hunger in Ecuador: A Report on Mapping Malnutrition Prevalence," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 9602, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & James Wirth & Kathy Macías & Parke Wilde, 2007. "Mapping Hunder: A Report on Mapping Malnutrition Prevalence in the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Panama," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 34, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & James Wirth & Kathy Macías & Parke Wilde, 2007. "Mapping Hunder in Panama: A Report on Mapping Malnutrition Prevalence," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 35, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Ecker, Olivier & Qaim, Matin, 2008. "Income and Price Elasticities of Food Demand and Nutrient Consumption in Malawi," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6349, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Russell, A.J.M. & GrÃ·tz, P.A. & Kriesemer, S.K. & Pemsl, D.E., 2008. "Recommendation domains for pond aquaculture: country case study: development and status of freshwater aquaculture in Malawi," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37900.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008. "The Geographic Diversity of U.S. Nonmetropolitan Growth Dynamics: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 241-266.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.