Evidence on key policies for African agricultural growth:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 1242.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Agricultural policy; CAADP; input policy; Land tenure; Nutrition policy; policy evidence; Private sector;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-03-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-03-16 (Development)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, Sarah W. & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Lehrer, Kim, 2007. "How effective are food-for-education programs?:," 2020 vision briefs BB18 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2012.
"Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 36-48.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Headey, Derek D. & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Agriculture, Income, and Nutrition Linkages in India: Insights from a Nationally Representative Survey:," IFPRI discussion papers 1195, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Spielman, David J. & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2010. "Cooperatives for staple crop marketing: Evidence from Ethiopia," Research reports 164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa : pilot evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5765, The World Bank.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.