Report NEP-AFR-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Yu, 2013. "Poverty and inequality estimates of National Income Dynamics Study revisited," Working Papers 05/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Abdilahi Ali & Katsushi S. Imai, 2013. "Crises, Economic Integration and Growth Collapses in African Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How has politico-economic liberalization affected financial allocation efficiency? Fresh African evidence," MPRA Paper 44995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derek Yu, 2013. "Youth unemployment in South Africa since 2000 revisited," Working Papers 04/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2013. "Outward FDI from developing countries : a case of Chinese firms in South Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 385, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sato, Chizuko, 2013. "Black economic empowerment in the South African agricultural sector : a case study of the wine industry," IDE Discussion Papers 384, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How do financial reforms affect inequality through financial sector competition? Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 44410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diao, Xinshen & Kennedy, Adam & Badiane, Ousmane & Cossar, Frances & Dorosh, Paul & Ecker, Olivier & Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Headey, Derek & Mabiso, Athur & Makombe, Tsitsi & Malek, Mehrab & Schmidt, , 2013. "Evidence on key policies for African agricultural growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1242, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minot, Nicholas & Dewina, Reno, 2013. "Impact of food price changes on household welfare in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1245, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kilic, Talip & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo & Goldstein, Markus, 2013. "Caught in a productivity trap: a distributional perspective on gender differences in Malawian agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6381, The World Bank.
- Derek Yu, 2013. "Some factors influencing the comparability and reliability of poverty estimates across household surveys," Working Papers 03/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?," IZA Discussion Papers 7229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alem, Yonas & Broussard, Nzinga H., 2013. "Do Safety Nets Promote Technology Adoption? Panel data evidence from rural Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 556, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Costolanski, Peter & Elahi, Raihan & Iimi, Atsushi & Kitchlu, Rahul, 2013. "Impact evaluation of free-of-charge CFL bulb distribution in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6383, The World Bank.
- Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 557, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Maystadt, Jean-Francois & Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur, 2013. "Extreme weather and civil war in Somalia: Does drought fuel conflict through livestock price shocks?," IFPRI discussion papers 1243, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- George Adu & George Marbuah & Justice Tei Mensah & Prince Boakye Frimpong, 2013. "Macroeconomic Development and Stock Market Performance: A Non-Parametric Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika & Remy, Bolito-Losembe, 2013.
"Corruption et Etats fragiles africains
[Corruption and Failed African States]," MPRA Paper 44686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalle Hirvonen, 2013. "Measuring catch-up growth in malnourished populations," Working Paper Series 5913, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Andreas Assiotis, 2013. "Does Democratization Spur Growth? An Examination over Time and Space," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00796528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Youyou BAENDE BOFOTA, 2013. "The impact of social capital on children educational outcomes: The case of Tanzania," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013003, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).