International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Food policy reviews
Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI):
Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:fpr:fprevi
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 10 Measuring the economic impacts of transgenic crops in developing agriculture during the first decade: Approaches, findings, and future directions
by Smale, Melinda & Zambrano, Patricia & Gruère, Guillaume & Falck-Zepeda, José & Matuschke, Ira & Horna, Daniela & Nagarajan, Latha & Yerramareddy, Indira & Jones, Hannah
- 9 How effective are food for education programs?: A critical assessment of the evidence from developing countries
by Adelman, Sarah W. & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Lehrer, Kim
- 8 The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling
by Bouet, Antoine
- 7 HIV/AIDs and food and nutrition security
by Gillespie, Stuart & Kadiyala, Suneetha
- 6 Measuring childcare practices
by Ruel, Marie T. & Arimond, Mary
- 5 Can food-based strategies help reduce vitamin A and iron deficiencies?
by Ruel, Marie T.
- 4 Rural finance for food security for the poor
by Zeller, Manfred & Schrieder, Gertrud & von Braun, Joachim & Heidhues, Franz
- 3 Foodgrain price stabilization in developing countries
by Islam, Nurul & Thomas, Saji
- 2 How Third World rural households adapt to dietary energy stress
by Payne, Philip & Lipton, Michael
- 1 Institutional finance for agricultural development
by Desai, Bhupat M. & Mellor, John W.