Determinants of long-term bond risk
AbstractInvestor risk aversion in the long-term bond markets strongly influences the ability of many businesses to finance capital expenditures.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its series Working Paper with number 76-03.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lintner, John, 1975. "Inflation and Security Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 259-80, May.
- William D. Jackson, 1976. "Federal deficits, inflation, and monetary growth : can they predict interest rates?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 13-25.
- Feige, Edgar L & Pearce, Douglas K, 1976. "Economically Rational Expectations: Are Innovations in the Rate of Inflation Independent of Innovations in Measures of Monetary and Fiscal Policy?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 499-522, June.
- Roger W. Spencer & William P. Yohe, 1970. "The "crowding out" of private expenditures by fiscal policy actions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 12-24.
- Lawrence Fisher, 1959. "Determinants of Risk Premiums on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 217.
- Jaffee, Dwight M., 1975. "Cyclical variations in the risk structure of interest rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 309-325, July.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1972. "Capital Markets: Theory and Evidence," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 357-398, Autumn.
- Keith M. Carlson & Roger W. Spencer, 1975. "Crowding out and its critics," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 2-17.
- Cebula, Richard J, 1973. "Deficit Spending, Expectations, and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 28(3-4), pages 362-70.
- Joseph Bisignano, 1975. "The effect of inflation on savings behavior," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Dec, pages 21-26.
- Hess, Alan C, 1975. "The Riskless Rate of Interest and the Market Price of Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 444-55, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.