Crowding out and its critics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1975)
Issue (Month): Dec ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Ducoudré, 2005. "Fiscal policy and interest rates," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard Cebula & Shyam Menon, 2008. "Musgrave’s “target saver” theory: Implications for macroeconomic stability and economic policy effectiveness”," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 426-433, October.
- Spector, Lee C, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 54(1-2), pages 84-98.
- Lee C. Spector, 2005. "Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out," Working Papers 200511, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002.
"A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002. "A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2012.
"The stock market crash of 2008 caused the Great Recession: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 693-707.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2011. "The Stock Market Crash of 2008 Caused the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2011. "The Stock Market Crash of 2008 Caused the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "Determinants of long-term interest rates in the Scandinavian countries," Discussion Papers 469, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Herbert G. Grubel, 1982. "Reflections on a Canadian Bill of Economic Rights," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 57-68, Winter.
- Sheikh, Munir A. & Grady, Patrick & Lapointe, Paul H., 1980. "L’efficacité de la politique budgétaire en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(4), pages 499-534, octobre-d.
- X. Wang & Bill Yang, 2012. "Yield Curve Inversion and the Incidence of Recession: A Dynamic IS-LM Model with Term Structure of Interest Rates," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Richard Cebula & J. Clark, 2012. "Lessons from the experience of OECD nations on macroeconomic growth and economic freedom, 2004–2008," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 231-243, September.
- William Jackson, 1976. "Determinants of long-term bond risk," Working Paper 76-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.