Cyclical variations in the risk structure of interest rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Chaudhry, Mukesh K., 2005. "The influence of macroeconomic news on term and quality spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 84-102, February.
- David Bowles & Holley Ulbrich & Myles Wallace, 1989. "Default Risk, Interest Differentials and Fiscal Policy: A New Look at Crowding Out," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 203-212, Jul-Sep.
- William Jackson, 1976. "Determinants of long-term bond risk," Working Paper 76-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Duca, John V., 2013.
"Did the commercial paper funding facility prevent a Great Depression style money market meltdown?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 747-758.
- John V. Duca, 2011. "Did the commercial paper funding facility prevent a Great Depression-style money market meltdown?," Working Papers 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V., 2010. "Did the Commercial Paper Funding Facility Prevent a Great Depression Style Money Market Meltdown?," MPRA Paper 29255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Peter Rappoport & Eugene N. White, 1991.
"Was there a bubble in the 1929 Stock Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
3612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Agrawal, Deepak & Mann, Christopher, 2004. "Factors affecting the valuation of corporate bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2747-2767, November.
- Nikolaev, V. & Lent, L.A.G.M. van, 2005. "The Endogeneity Bias in the Relation Between Cost-of-Debt Capital and Corporate Disclosure Policy," Discussion Paper 2005-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1982. "Financing Capital Formation in the 1980s: Issues for Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 0745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert R. Bliss, 2001. "Market discipline and subordinated debt: a review of some salient issues," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 24-45.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Measuring the default risk of bonds using yields to maturity," Working Paper 78-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Manzoni, Katiuscia, 2002. "Modeling credit spreads: An application to the sterling Eurobond market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-218.
- Jun Yang, 2008. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Term Structure of Corporate Spreads," Working Papers 08-29, Bank of Canada.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1980. "Determinants of the spread between Treasury bill and private sector money market rates," Working Paper 79-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Duca, John V., 2014. "What drives the shadow banking system in the short and long run?," Working Papers 1401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.