The inefficiency of a nominal national debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Staff Report with number 28.
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy (Vol 87, Num 2, 1979, pp. 365-381)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1977. "Questioning Federal Reserve policies," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Klein, Michael A, 1973. "The Economics of Security Divisibility and Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(4), pages 923-31, September.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "Why the Fed should consider holding M0 constant," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Neil Wallace, 1978. "The overlapping-generations model of fiat money," Staff Report 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.