Controlling fiscal costs of banking crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 682.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2000 : 36th) ; The changing financial industry structure and regulation : bridging states, countries, and industries
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane, 2002.
"Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does It Work?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 175-195, Spring.
- Edward J. Kane & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2001. "Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does it Work?," NBER Working Papers 8493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asl' & Kane, Edward J., 2001. "Depositinsurance around the globe : where does it work?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2679, The World Bank.
- Morris Goldstein, 2001. "IMF Structural Conditionality: How Much is Too Much?," Working Paper Series WP01-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2005. "How Big a Problem is Too Big to Fail?," NBER Working Papers 11814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen, 2006. "Financial Sector Development and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7145, March.
- Klingebiel, Daniela & Kroszner, Randy & Laeven, Luc & van Oijen, Pieter, 2001. "Stock market responses to bank restructuring policies during the East Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2571, The World Bank.
- Keefer, Philip, 2001. "When do special interests run rampant ? disentangling the role in banking crises of elections, incomplete information, and checks and balances," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2543, The World Bank.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006.
"Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010. "Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs:Evidence from Slovakia," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 72, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Okabe, Yasunobu, 2013. "Financial Restructuring after the 1997 Crisis and Impact of the Lehman Shock: Path Dependence of Financial Systems in Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 51, JICA Research Institute.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2000.
"Implications of the globalization of the banking sector: the Latin American experience,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 44(Jun), pages 145-185.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2000. "Implications of the globalization of the banking sector: the Latin American experience," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 45-62.
- Dado, Marinela E. & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2002. "Decentralized credtor-led corporate restructuring - cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2901, The World Bank.
- Daniel Müller-Jentsch, 2005. "Deeper Integration and Trade in Services in the Euro-Mediterranean Region : Southern Dimensions of the European Neighborhood Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7335, March.
- Bjoern Rother & Ivetta Hakobyan & Monica Baumgarten de Bolle, 2006. "The Level and Composition of Public Sector Debt in Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 06/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2003. "How to Restructure Failed Banking Systems: Lessons from the U.S. in the 1930's and Japan in the 1990's," NBER Working Papers 9624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Claessens & Daniela Klingebiel & Luc Laeven, 2001. "Financial Restructuring in Banking and Corporate Sector Crises: What Policies to Pursue?," NBER Working Papers 8386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Yuewen, 2010. "Sovereign Risk Management in Recession: The Cases of Sweden and China," MPRA Paper 23364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises: A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Scott, David, 2002. "A practical guide to managing systemic financial crises : a review of approaches taken in Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2843, The World Bank.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2001. "Rating Banks in Emerging Markets: What Credit Rating Agencies Should Learn from Financial Indicators," Working Paper Series WP01-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.