Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation with number 92-5.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kane, Edward J. & Kaufman, George G., 1993. "Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 13-29, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry D. Wall, 1997. "Taking note of the deposit insurance fund: a plan for the FDIC to issue capital notes," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 14-30.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Gary D. Ferrier & Simon H. Kwan, 1999. "The informativeness of stochastic frontier and programming frontier efficiency scores: Cost efficiency and other measures of bank holding company performance," Working Paper 99-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Sim, Ah Boon, 1996. "An evaluation of the deposit insurance subsidisation of Australian banks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 421-435, December.
- Simon H. Kwan & Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1995.
"An analysis of inefficiencies in banking: a stochastic cost frontier approach,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Simon H. Kwan & Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1996. "An analysis of inefficiencies in banking: a stochastic cost frontier approach," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 16-26.
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Ian Sharpe, 1997. "Ownership Structure and Building Society Efficiency," Working Paper Series 78, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kane, Edward J., 1997. "Making bank risk shifting more transparent," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 143-156, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.