Migration and the Irish Labour Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP113.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Rourke, Kevin H & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1996.
"Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1997. "Around the European periphery 1870 1913: Globalization, schooling and growth," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 153-190, August.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1995. "Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim, 1997. "Income Support and Work Incentives: Ireland and the UK," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS30, December.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1992. "The Link between Irish and UK Unemployment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1992(1-Spring).
- Ide Kearney, 1997. "Estimating the Demand for Skilled Labour, Unskilled Labour and Clerical Workers: A Dynamic Framework," Papers WP091, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrick Honohan, 1996. "Methodological Issues in Evaluation of Irish Industrial Policy," Papers WP069, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- Ide Kearney, 1998. "Is There A Stable Migration Equation For Ireland?," Papers WP097, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Friedman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "How Much Do Immigration and Trade Affect Labor Market Outcomes?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 1-90.
- Ide Kearney, 1999. "A Note on Estimating Unemployment By Education," Papers WP103, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reamonn Lydon, 1999. "Aspects of the Labour Market for New Graduates in Ireland - 1982-1997," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 227-248.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999.
"The Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU) in a Small Open Economy: The Irish Context,"
Research Technical Papers
5/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "The non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment (NAIRU) in a small open economy: The irish context," MPRA Paper 11363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristof Dascher, 2000.
"Trade, FDI, and Congestion - The small and very open Economy,"
200009, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2000. "Trade, FDI and Congestion - the Small and very Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dascher, K., 2000. "Trade, FDI and Congestion: the Small and Very Open Economy," Papers 00/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2002. "Evaluating Methods for Short to Medium Term County Population Forecasting," Papers WP143, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.