Atkinson: evaluation of national action plans on social inclusion: the role of EUROMOD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM1/02.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ese:emodwp:em5-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em6-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank & Alan S. Blinder, 1985. "Macroeconomics, Income Distribution, and Poverty," NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 1567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494, October.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:emodwp:em3-00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1991.
"Why Were Poverty Rates So High in the 1980s?,"
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
3878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1991. "Why Were Poverty Rates So High in the 1980s?," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ese:emodwp:em2-02 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.