Stopping games: recent results
AbstractWe survey recent results on the existence of the value in zero-sum stopping games with discrete and continuous time, and on the existence of e-equilibria in non zero-sum games with discrete time.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 744.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 13 May 2001
Date of revision:
stopping games; stochastic games; value;
Other versions of this item:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SHMAYA, Eran & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001.
"An Application of Ramsey Theorem to stopping Games,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
746, HEC Paris.
- Shmaya, Eran & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2003. "An application of Ramsey theorem to stopping games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 300-306, February.
- Eran Shmaya & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2001. "An Application of Ramsey Theorem to Stopping Games," Discussion Papers 1323, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998. "Quitting Games," Discussion Papers 1227, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fine, Charles H. & Li, Lode, 1989. "Equilibrium exit in stochastically declining industries," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Rida, LARAKI & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003.
"Continuous-Time Games of Timing,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
773, HEC Paris.
- Andrzej Nowak & Eilon Solan & Sylvain Sorin, 2013. "Preface: Special Issue on Stochastic Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 125-127, June.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.